Important: You are reviewing the Ipro for desktop 3.0 Help. To view the latest release of Ipro for desktop Help, click here.
Using the PRESENT module, you present your trial exhibits, clips, multimedia during trial.
Before you get started, you'll need to learn more about basic presentation concepts. For more information, see Before you Begin.
After you've familiarized yourself with the basic presentation concepts, in the PRESENT module you can:
- Set preferences and themes.
- Open a case and present items.
- Load items using keyboard shortcuts, scripts, toolbar buttons, or a barcode reader.
- Present items.
- Create Snapshots and Save Stages.
- Admit Exhibits.
- Use advanced skills to improve your presentations.
Before you get started using PRESENT, familiarize yourself with the presentation tools, icons, and concepts.
- Control the Presentation Display
- Exhibit Presentation Controls
- Use Annotations in Presentation
- Use Annotations and Callouts in Transcripts and Video
- Use the Presentation Zones
- Use the Presentation Toolbar
- Presentation Mode Status Icon
- Use Presentation Preview
- Use Mirror Mode
In preparation for trial, you should configure the presentation module to suit your needs.
- Change the Presentation Theme
- Set Presentation Preferences
- Change PRESENT User Preferences
- Multipage vs Singlepage View
To view a case in PRESENT you open the case. For more information, see Open a Case in TrialDirector 360 PRESENT.
There are multiple ways you can load items on to the presentation display:
During trial you will present various items to the judge or jury. For more information on presenting different types of items, see:
- Present Documents and Images
- Present Digital Video Transcripts (DVTs)
- Present Multimedia Files
- Load Items with a Barcode Reader
As you present items you can create both snapshots and save stages. Snapshots are flattened images of the presentation screen, for more information see Use Screen Snapshot and Grab Screen Commands. When you create a Save Stage you save the layout of the actual exhibits as they appear on the presentation screen. Simply load a saved stage and begin playing video, page through a transcript, or do anything else you would normally do in your presentation. For more information, see Save and Load Stages.
Trial exhibits can be admitted instantly from TrialDirector 360 PRESENT according to admitting party, witness, and trial exhibit number. When you admit an exhibit, a sub-workbook named with the format "Admitted (today's date)" is automatically created under the Admitted workbook. For more information, see Admit Trial Exhibits in Presentation.
There are a number of advanced skills for users.
Presentation Command Lists - More advanced users often use lists of commands and scripts. For more information, see Use a Presentation Command List.
Keyboard Shortcuts - Time is crucial during any trial. A number of keyboard shortcuts are available to add exhibits, annotate exhibits, call up clips, and more. For more information, see Commands and Keyboard Shortcuts.
Last Modified: December 2, 2019