Workflow for Users and Group Management
From ADD System Administration:
Create a User
- Enable the user for Ipro products (default setting) or clear the option
- Select a managing client (unassigned for a new user). A managing client must be selected for users conducting Review.
Create a Group
- Assign users to the group
- Select System permissions if required: Self-ServiceA component of the ADD Streaming workflow, provides a simple and easy-to-use solution to upload your own data for processing and review. UploadUpload means to transmit data from a computer or other source into ADD. and/or Media ManagerA component of the ADD workflow provides a solution for efficient, secure media management. Access
- Enter a group name unique to the managing client
From Case Management:
Manage Security Groups
Examine the existing security groups that were created in Ipro ADDAutomated Digital Discovery System Administration. Each group box displays its name, the number of users, and a menu where you can edit the group and view its permissions.
Create a Security Group and assign users to the security group. Note: When groups are created from this location, you cannot assign system permissions.
Assign group permissions for a case by dragging and dropping a security group in the Cases area.