To delete a user from the ADDAutomated Digital Discovery user database (from all ADD products):
- Choose System from the ADD main menu.
- In the left pane of the System page, click Users.
- In the Users list, locate the user to be deleted.
- Click Delete corresponding to the user.
- Click OK in response to the confirmation message.
Note: You can search for all or part of the user’s first name, last name, user name, or email address. See Use the ADD Interface for tips on searching and working in long lists.
Deleted users who are logged in to any ADD product when you delete them will remain active until they log out (or the product times out). After that point, they will not be recognized by any ADD product.