Complete the following steps to create new users:
- Identify needed users and gather/identify basic information (names, email addresses, passwords):
- Choose System from the ADDAutomated Digital Discovery main menu.
- In the left pane of the System page, click Users.
- Click Add New User at the top of the page.
- Enter all user details in the Add New User pane (the red asterisk, *, indicates required entries).
- User names must be email addresses.
must include at least:
- eight characters,
- one uppercase and one lowercase character,
- one number, and
- one non-alphanumeric character.
The Active option is selected by default. Otherwise, clear the option. If Active is cleared, the user cannot log in to ADD products. If the user is part of a group that has Self-ServiceA component of the ADD Streaming workflow, provides a simple and easy-to-use solution to upload your own data for processing and review. and/or Media ManagerA component of the ADD workflow provides a solution for efficient, secure media management. Access, the System user setting overrides access to ADD and its components.
These users become available for assignment in Eclipse. Eclipse administrators will need to complete the user definition in Eclipse.