To define storage locations:
- For best results, plan/use a consistent naming convention for presenting all aspects of a storage location (building, room, shelf, etc.).
- Choose System from the ADDAutomated Digital Discovery main menu.
- In the left pane of the System page, click Storage Locations.
- Click Add Storage LocationThe physical storage locations (for example in an evidence room) for incoming media..
- Enter the storage location name and click Save:
- Repeat these steps to create other storage locations.
- Explain use of new storage locations to MediaThe medium (hard drive, DVD, network share, etc.) associated with the delivery. Manager users.