To define a copy station:
- Complete the preparation steps in Manage Copy Stations.
- Choose System from the ADDAutomated Digital Discovery main menu.
- In the left pane of the System page, click Copy Stations.
- Click Add New Copy StationThe devices in your network from which incoming media will be copied, such as computer and server hard drives (internal and external)..
- Enter a description, machine name, and optional IP address.
- Click Save to complete the definition and return to the Copy Stations list.
- Repeat these steps to define other copy stations.
- Explain use of new copy stations to Media ManagerA component of the ADD workflow provides a solution for efficient, secure media management. users.