Important: You are reviewing the Ipro for desktop 3.0 Help. To view the latest release of Ipro for desktop Help, click here.
Compare Transcript Versions
With SYNC 360, you can open one version of the transcript you are working with and compare it with another to see what changes were made and why.
With the transcript you want to compare open in viewer, follow the steps below:
- Select a transcript version from the dropdown.
- Click the Compare button in the ribbon bar.
If unsaved changes remain in the transcript, a dialog appears with a series of choices:
- Save Current Changes - The most recent change is saved and stored in a new version and the version you selected to open appears in the viewer.
- Cancel Changes - The most recent change is not saved and the version of the transcript you selected opens in the viewer.
- Cancel - The changes remain with the transcript in the viewer. No other action is taken.
Select to save the changes. A new Comparison dialog appears.
Inside the comparison dialog, choose the versions of the transcript you want to compare.
When you are done, click Close.
Last Modified: December 2, 2019