Unused storage locations can be deleted; those in use (selected in IPRO Media Manager) cannot be deleted.
To delete a storage location:
- Click the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the screen. The Settings icon is a global button that displays in every module of the Enterprise platform.
The System Manager opens. In the left pane of the System Manager, click Storage Locations.
- Click on the appropriate storage location in the list. The Location Details display on the screen.
- Click the icon in the top-right corner.
- In response to the confirmation message, click Delete. The storage location is permanently deleted from the system.
- Repeat these steps to delete other storage locations.
- Notify Media Manager users of pertinent changes.