Copy stations can be deleted at any time from Media Manager.
To delete a copy station:
- Click the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the screen. The Settings icon is a global button that displays in every module of the Enterprise platform.
The System Manager opens. In the left pane of the System Manager, click Copy Stations.
- From the list, click on the Copy Station that needs to be deleted. A page opens showing the station details.
- Click the Delete icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- In response to the confirmation message, click Delete.
- Repeat these steps to delete other copy stations.
- Notify Media Manager users of pertinent changes.