Copy Stations can be created at any time in the System Manager. Before creating a new Copy Station, complete the preparation steps laid out in Manage Copy Stations.
To add a copy station:
- Click the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the screen. The Settings icon is a global button that displays in every module of the Enterprise platform.
The System Manager opens. In the left pane of the System Manager, click Copy Stations.
- Click the button at the top of the screen to open the Set Copy Station Details page.
- Enter a name for the Copy Station, the name of the machine being used, and an IP address.
- Click Save to complete the definition and return to the Copy Stations list.
- Repeat these steps to define other Copy Stations.
- Explain use of new Copy Stations to Media Manager users.