Applies to: eCapture QC
The eCapture Monitor is used to add/configure additional databases, edit an existing configuration, order the configurations in the list, delete configurations, and set/change passwords.
From QC, choose Tools > System Options from the menu bar to open the System Options dialog.
Click Select Existing. The eCapture Monitor appears.
Click the View tab. Existing database details are available for view that include the name, server/database, active jobs, inactive jobs, workers, and time last updated. Use the View tab to monitor the activity for the different databases.
Click the Configure tab.
- To enter and save a new configuration, click . The Properties dialog appears. Set the Stored Configuration Database Settings. For more information, see Access Stored Configuration Database Connection Settings.
- To edit an existing configuration, select the configuration (highlight it in the list) and click . The Properties dialog appears. Make the necessary changes. Click OK.
- To delete an existing configuration, select the configuration (highlight it in the list) and click . A Confirm Deletion dialog appears. Click Yes.
- To set/change the password for an existing configuration, click . The Enter New Password dialog appears. Enter the new password and click OK.
- To change the order of a configuration in the list, select the configuration (highlight it in the list) and use or to move it to a different position. The new order also appears in the View tab.
- To view the details about a configuration, select its checkbox. The selected configuration(s) appear in the View tab.