Use the DB Query Utility
The DB Query Utility is distributed with eCapture and is located in the Controller directory. The filename is DBQuery.exe. This tool is used to execute queries.
Run the DB Query Utility
From the Controller directory, double-click DBQuery.exe. The System Options dialog appears.
- Click to access the folder where the Controller.INI file is stored.
- Double-click the Controller.INI file. The System Options dialog populates with the Server, Database, Username, and hidden Password information.
- Click to ensure the connection is successful.
- Click OK to close the Connection Test dialog.
- Select Application from the INI Section drop-down list.
Click OK. The DBQuery dialog appears and shows the Database name in the title bar.
- From the drop-down list, select the appropriate Configuration or Client database.
- Click inside the large white area and paste the query.
- Click or press function key F5 to execute the query.
Click to save the results to a .CSV file.